Version history information
What's New in v5.5.6 ?
+ Graph labels can be added ox X and Y axis.
+ Graph title and labels can be moved or aligned as desired by user. User need to add required number of blank space with the text to align/move the text on the graph as desired. For more details see help on labels and title.
+ User can show the same used labels in the hover coordinate or simple X or Y as before, by disabling/enabling 'Show Labels in Hover box'.
* Improved many features and core of the Grapher.
* Fixed some bugs with hover coordintes in special cases.
* Changed the default configuration settings for grapher. Hover users can still change the setting as required like before.
What's New in v5.0.3 ?
+ Now Grapher can show coordinated when mouse hovers on the Graph, this help in easy analysis of the graph. This fucntionality is fully compatible with log-scale also.
* All the compatibility issues with different browsers are now removed. It has been successfully tested on IE v6, FireFox v2 and Operea v9
* Friendly Url function is now improved. Unlike older versions it can now work with single page load.
+ Added option to download and save the plotted Graph image. The image is in PNG format.
+ Added option to have print view for the graph separately.
+ Some changes in the user interface.
* Now the function, variables and constants are not case-sensitive.
* In previous version there was a problem in showing numbers along axis on log scale. It has been fixed now.
* Now grapher can properly analyze the region of discontinuity / undefined portion of a function. Auto range problems for functions with discontinuity has been resolved.
+ A special algorithm has been implemented for showing axes numbers or hover coordinates in log scale. Since log scale is not a linear scale, precession to a fixed decimal point is not adequate to show accurate values. With this new algorithm it will show accurate coordinates all over the graph area.
- Dropped the show co-ordinate option in function plotting mode.
What's New in v4.6.9? [To use Grapher v3 click here]
* Bug Fix: There was a major compatibility issue with FireFox
What's New in v4.6.8?
+ Added option to show Grid lines along X and Y axis. The intervals and color can be set manually
* Now program can automatically determine the potions of axis to display. Unlike earlier version, axes will always be visible irrespective of the plotting range.
+ Added option to show numbers on X and Y axis with fixed intervals.
* Minor changes in the user interface.
+ Added option to export and import plotting data in co-ordinate plotting mode into .txt and .csv file format.
* Changes in .sbgf file format. So older saved file will not be working anymore. If you are having any old file, then you can email author at [email protected] for conversion to current version.
What's New in v4.2.3?
* User inteface improved.
+ Added color-picker, for easy selection of colors.
+ Added detailed help for every feature of Grapher.
+ Added detailed list of all usable functions.
+ Added option for logarithmic scale of X and Y axis.
* Internal math library updated to support more functions.
What's New in v3.5.1? [To use Grapher v3 click here]
+ Option to show axes on the graph.
* Customizable color of axis and option to hide axes.
What's New in v3.4.1?
* Can now properly plot functions having point(s) of discontinuity. In the previous version there was bug in plotting points of discontinuity. It is adviced to manually set the range of Y (instead of 'Auto') while plotting functions having points of discontinuity in the range of X.
* Bug fix for plotting in ceil() and antilog().
What's New in v3.2.7?
+ Option to plot functions (in Explicit form y=f(x) ).
+ A math library file added for user-friendly handle of log(), ln(), antilog() and constants like 'pi' and 'e'.
* Grapher Shell and core had major updates.
* Minor bug fixes.
What's New in v2.5.0? [To use Grapher v2 click here]
+ Option to show coordinates. (coordinates are properly positioned and checked that they don't go outside graph area).
+ Option to change coordinate text size.
+ Option to change global text color.
* Minor tweaks are done for efficient handling of bigger data.
What's New in v2.2.3?
* Appearance changed.
+ Option to add title on the top of the Graph.
* Can now handle both GET and POST data.
+ Option to show friendly URL (which is capable to hold whole graph data) using GET.
What's New in v2.0?
+ Option to include point(s) anywhere is the data set.
* Complete data handling structure updated to have more flexibility. [File saved under previous version will not work under current version]