* Bug Fix: There was a major compatibility issue with FireFox
What's New in v4.6.8?
+ Added option to show Grid lines along X and Y axis. The intervals and color can be set manually
* Now program can automatically determine the potions of axis to display. Unlike earlier version, axes will always be visible irrespective of the plotting range.
+ Added option to show numbers on X and Y axis with fixed intervals.
* Minor changes in the user interface.
+ Added option to export and import plotting data in co-ordinate plotting mode into .txt and .csv file format.
* Changes is .sbgf file format. So older saved file will not be working anymore. If you are having any old file, then you can email author at email@example.com for conversion to current version.
What's New in v4.2.3?
* User inteface improved.
+ Added color-picker, for easy selection of colors.
+ Added detailed help for every feature of Grapher.
+ Added detailed list of all usable functions.
+ Added option for logarithmic scale of X and Y axis.
* Internal math library updated to support more functions.
What's New in v3.5.1? [To use Grapher v3 click here]
+ Option to show axes on the graph.
* Customizable color of axis and option to hide axes.
What's New in v3.4.1?
* Can now properly plot functions having point(s) of discontinuity. In the previous version there was bug in plotting points of discontinuity. It is adviced to manually set the range of Y (instead of 'Auto') while plotting functions having points of discontinuity in the range of X.
* Bug fix for plotting in ceil() and antilog().
What's New in v3.2.7?
+ Option to plot functions (in Explicit form y=f(x) ).
+ A math library file added for user-friendly handle of log(), ln(), antilog() and constants like 'pi' and 'e'.
* Grapher Shell and core had major updates.
* Minor bug fixes.
What's New in v2.5.0? [To use Grapher v2 click here]
+ Option to show coordinates. (coordinates are properly positioned and checked that they don't go outside graph area).
+ Option to change coordinate text size.
+ Option to change global text color.
* Minor tweaks are done for efficient handling of bigger data.
What's New in v2.2.3?
* Appearance changed.
+ Option to add title on the top of the Graph.
* Can now handle both GET and POST data.
+ Option to show friendly URL (which is capable to hold whole graph data) using GET.
What's New in v2.0?
+ Option to include point(s) anywhere is the data set.
* Complete data handling structure updated to have more flexibility. [File saved under previous version will not work under current version]